Thursday, April 21, 2011

Irritated/Annoyed/Sleepy/Cranky/Scared

I am irritated because I need new songs in my playlist and the stupid phone's USB won't read.

Annoyed because the computer won't read my phone's USB. GAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sleepy because I've been hitting the snooze button from 3am to about 6.30am for the past week. I need sleep but NAWWTTT SLEEPEHHH!!!

Cranky..... Uhhhhh.... I dont know really. I just am. HAHAHAHAAHHAH

Scared because I'm afraid I will ruin everything after speaking thos words.

Anyway.....

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY DAAAA HOLIDAYSSS!!!

Things to do during the holidays:
1. Clean my room
2. Clean the bathroom
3. Get my driver's license (before Francine :D)
4. Highlight my hair
5. Sleepover with Vui Ting and try not to be mad AT her

I feel like ranting. Forgive me if you get bored.

What happens if someone close to you accidentally hurts you and even though you know they mean well, you still get really hurt and really mad? I would love to cause them as much pain as possible, make them suffer and shit. But I can't because I love them. Lame excuse in the world but it's true. But then when I see them , my anger just made it impossible for me to think straight and swallow the acid in my mouth.

Those who know me know that I dont forget and I rarely forgive. I forgive them but I get mad when I think about what they did. I mean, I shouldn't be even getting mad at them for such an insignificant thing but I cannot help feeling hurt about this. WHAT? The whole ENTIRE world knows and me as your best friend in your own words is the very last to know????

WHAT THE FUCK!

I've been venting about this for a long long time and I still get mad when I think about it. Do you blame me? Sigh. Last night, I got really mad and I had to let it out. I wrote about 7 pages of my feelings on this particular subject. Sigh.

Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment