Monday, January 3, 2011

Sad at the moment

New School... Urghh...

New classes.. I got lost today

People? Come on, i don't know anybody here except for my ex classmates..

Feeling: Sad, depressed, upset, moody, almost in tears, stressed, frustrated...

Irony Parts:
1. I miss the things that i used to hate.
2. I miss the things that i used to complain about eg. toilet...
3. I miss the teachers that i sometimes hate cause of the tests and homework
4. I miss my friends that i hang out with everyday including her.. (Okay, this is not very ironic)
5. I miss hating school and complaining that the hours are too long.
6. I really hate the fact that I really want to leave school because I miss it so much now.
7. I miss the uniform that I hate to iron everyday.

They say people are afraid to change. It's true. Change hurts when everything around you changes and you're not ready for it.

It's hard not to feel lonely without someone close with you in a new environment. It hurts to feel so lonely in a sea full of people. It's harder when you miss someone so badly that you're close to tears but you know that they may be fine with or without you.

It's hard to cry and keep moving on. It's even harder to cry and try to keep moving on.

I wish 2010 would never end. It was the best year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment