Friday, December 10, 2010

Last goodbyes to Alviss Kong

Alviss Kong,

You should have seen the tears on their faces
You should have seen the sorrow in the midst of your friends and family
You should have seen the sadness in their eyes
If you have seen it,
You would still be here right now

They miss you
They love you
If you have seen it,
you would still be here right now

Can't you see
There will be other girls
She's not the only one left
Others, who will love you
Now you lost the chance to love another girl


I wish you would have picked up the phone
To call a family member or maybe for help
Anything would be better
Than to see you lifeless
I wish you would have stopped to think
That it wasn't the end
It wasn't your story's final chapter


I wish that you would have found
The other ways to cope
The other ways to smile
The other ways to laugh
The other reasons to live

We wish you did not go
We wish you did not close your eyes forever
You would have had a better life
Perhaps even another way to smile again

Unfortunately,
We are unable to change the past
Or the decision that you chose
All we can do now
Is to wept and mourn for you

Love is not dead
Love is not blind
Love does not kill
Neither does it give up

I wish you have known about this
I wish you wouldn't give up so quickly
I pray for your family
I pray for your friends
May they find peace to move on with life
Even though it is without you

R.I.P
Alviss Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment