Thursday, May 9, 2024

Trying times?

 Just when I feel all kinds of content, life decides to throw me a curveball and make me think that I am depressed again. I think that I once again have to make a list of things that I know to be true again.

ALSO, I dropped my New, less than two months old Macbook Air on the road today and it has DENTS on it now. It is infuriating because the only 2 times I dropped my laptop, the second time has to be a Macbook. Thank God, it was only cosmetic damage and nothing on my screen and my keyboard. Looks like I have to get a bag and a laptop bag to double bag it. Surprisingly, this did not break me because I am for sure having a meltdown. I think it is just paused now. I definitely believe it will continue on tomorrow.


Typical feelings of: want to die, know how I will want to die, no energy, stop talking to me, leave me alone here to die

No comments:

Post a Comment