Friday, September 28, 2012

I would rather..

..spend my time with a bunch of idiots that I call my best friends than to be in the office, scrolling through Facebook and Twitter, glancing at the clock every 5 minutes and just simply waiting for work to be over.

I barely see all of them together in one go and NONE of them have work like mine.

WORK as in office clothes, 9-5.30PM office hours, limited lunch hours and being a mini-adult work. I honestly hate it especially now.

Most of them are leaving already. It just sucks because it's that thought of this being the last time I'll see all of them together in a long time. I also barely get to see my best friend. It's that phrase of "the last time" that strikes you and then, you can't stay because of FUCKING WORK!

It just sucks.

I just came from after CODing with them and I'm just mad because I was like this just now:


And then, I became this because I can't stay long enough for a game :


No comments:

Post a Comment