Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School. Sudden outing. Ballet. What a day :D

I had school in the morning. It's very normal and very boring without my awesome friends who are either too tired or too lazy to come to school. I drove to school :DD It was fun and I parked the car perfectly. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I finish school at about early noon, so it's ncie to be able to go home early. YAY!!

Was watching I Love You, Beth Cooper when my "Awesome Mushroom" called.

"Hello?"
"Ei, YOU!"
"Me? Why me?"
"Can you go out?"
"What? Now?"
"Yeah, I need someone to go to 1B with me"
"I can't. I have ballet later."
"Diao. Why do you have ballet?"

In the end, I end up going with her to 1B and she sent me to ballet.

She went to Daiso to get the curry packer thing.

And she is NOT average. I've been to places with people before and nothing like this has ever happened. For the half an hour we were there, there were about 4 people who said hi, one who whistled, a bunch of dudes who literally said "I likey" or some shit. Even the cashier guy said "Sexy." after she left. It was obviously directed to her because NONE of this, i mean NONE has ever happened. EVER.

My mushroom. You are sure one special girl. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She drives like a pro for a beginner :)

Francine and Emery are one of the few people that can make me laugh, smile, choke, dance, trip, cry all at the same. Francine is the only person I know that can make swear words sound like a joke. Emery is the only person who makes gross-ness into a joke. I dont know what I would do without them in school.

There are other people who are awesome too. They make me smile and laugh in school. Gret, Darren, Nat, Aaron M, Typh, Ami and a few more. I love them all!!! Really.

Anyway. After stopping for RM20 gas, we zoomed off (kinda) to my ballet place. I felt awkward at first in my tights and leotart. It's been a year maybe, since I've wore them. But it was oddly comforting in a way to be wearing them again. I felt nostalgic.

After a lot of pirouettes, demi pointes and jumps, I felt my toes disconnecting with my feet and my calves are aching and my legs hurt and, and... BASICALLY my whole body hurts. But in a good way.

I Love You, Beth Cooper is a nice movie. I should watch it again some other time since I didn't watch the beginning or the ending. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I miss Vui Ting. Wish I can poke and then hug her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment